The Annapolis and Miami Boat Shows provide the most visible branding possible for yachts.
Their customers are among the most affluent consumers in the United States with access to unparalleled disposable income. The greater Washington metropolitan area, home to six million, is one of the wealthiest in the United States. Nearly ten percent of all households in Northern Virginia, suburban Maryland and Washington D.C. have an annual income in excess of $200,000, compared to only four percent nationally.
Show attendees hail from all 50 states and international visitors travel to Annapolis from 23 countries, making up 20 percent of their ticket sales.
- Meet up to 100,000 affluent boaters and 1500 exhibitors.
- Half of the visitors earn between $100,000 and $250,000 annually
- 20 percent earn between $250,000 and one million dollars.
- Half are between the ages of 40 and 60, at the pinnacle of their career, with significant purchasing power.
- One-third are women and represent an important factor in decision-making.